Using Ralphs Reward Cards to Benefit Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue. Everyone has to eat – what a perfect way to help the horses eat too!
Go to the Ralphs website and register your Ralphs card to contribute to Lifesavers. Below are the directions to register your card:
1) Log on to www.ralphs.com
2) Click on Sign In/Register
3) Click on New Customer? Sign up today!
4) Enter your zip code and click on ‘find’
5) Click ‘Select’ next to the store you primarily shop at
6) Enter account information:
- Your email address
- Your password (please note the rules next to this field)
- Confirm your password
7) Subscribe or unsubscribe to email subscription by leaving the check marks or removing them
8 ) Click Confirm
9) Click on agree to Terms and Conditions
10) Click on ‘Confirm’
11) Click on Edit Community Contribution Program Information
12) Enter the card number as shown on your Ralphs rewards card
13) Click on ‘Save Changes’
14) Confirm or enter any corrections and click on ‘Save Changes’
15) Type in just a part of your organization’s name or key in your 5 digit NPO number and click ‘Search’ (Lifesavers, Inc’s NPO # is 93596)
16) In the ‘Select Your Organization Section’, click on the bubble next to your organization’s name
17) Click on ‘Save Changes’
18) Your organization selection will appear on the right side of this page
19) You have now completed your Online Rewards Card registration AND your Community Contributions registration.
20) Click on ‘Logout’ at the top of the page
The next time you shop at Ralphs after registering your card, you should see an acknowledgement at the bottom of your receipt that Ralphs is donating to Lifesavers Inc. or Lifesavers Wild Horse Rescue. If you do not see that message, your card is not registered to us. If you have any problems or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The generous donations we receive through this program go directly to help our horses. Thank you for your support!